As a massage therapist, please understand that I do not diagnose disease, prescribe medication or manipulate bones; and while massage is tremendously therapeutic in nature and a wonderful health tool it is not a substitute for medical attention and examination. I ask that you alert me to any changes that occur with your health at each visit so that I can provide you with the massage that is most beneficial for you. Under certain medical conditions, massage may not be advisable, for example when a fever is present indicating infection, cold or if you are currently on antibiotics.
1. Please Text Upon Arrival & Remain In Your Vehicle
2. Only The Person Receiving The Service Is Permited Inside, Mask Are Required (NO EXCEPTIONS)
3. Client Must Wash Hands Before Their Service/Temperature Will Be Taken
4. Questionaire/Waiver Must Be Signed Prior To Your Session
5. Each Client Is Required To Wear A Mask Except When You Are Face Down During Your Session
6. Please Maintain Physical Distancing With Others While Inside
**No longer offering Pre-Natal
Copyright © 2020 Renew Therapeutic Massage - All Rights Reserved.
Designed by: www.Visualperceptions.org