As a massage therapist, please understand that I do not diagnose disease, prescribe medication or manipulate bones; and while massage is tremendously therapeutic in nature and a wonderful health tool it is not a substitute for medical attention and examination. I ask that you alert me to any changes that occur with your health at each visit so that I can provide you with the massage that is most beneficial for you. Under certain medical conditions, massage may not be advisable, for example when a fever is present indicating infection, cold or if you are currently on antibiotics.
1. Please Remain In Your Vehicle Until Your Appointment Time
2. Only The Person Receiving The Service Is Permited Inside, Mask Are Required (NO EXCEPTIONS)
3. Client Must Wash Hands Before Their Service
4. Temperature Checks & Questionnaire/Waiver Signed Prior To Your Session
5. Each Client Is Required To Wear A Mask The Entire Service Unless You Are Prone (laying face down
6. Please Maintain Physical Distancing With Others While Inside
**No longer offering Pre-Natal
Copyright © 2020 Renew Therapeutic Massage - All Rights Reserved.
Designed by: www.Visualperceptions.org